Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.3 Translation Planning?
  • From: Jean Cayron <jean.cayron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:13:57 +0100
Carlos,

Have you even tried the link I gave? There is no so called kbabel package
but KBabel is part of the package kdesdk3-translate. Do you try things
before asking questions? We give you the solution, you don't try it and say
it doesn't work. So why do you ask?
Try first to install kdesdk3-translate and see if KBabel is installed or
not. If it doesn't work, react then on the list and not the other way round.

KBabel has always been available for 11.2 and no one and nothing prevents
you to install it if you follow the instructions.

Regards,

Jean