Re: [opensuse-translation] Lokalize [Was: 11.3 Translation Planning?]
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 22:56:11 +0100

On 2010-03-06 22:33, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op zaterdag 6 maart 2010 21:45:37 schreef Carlos E. R.:

After that
you click on "Add data" and you select a directory which contains .po
files. You can choose a directory higher in the hierarchy with lower
several directories with .po files. After that you will see that in the
columns next to default or your chosen line the counts will increase.

It reads the directory alright, but stores nothing, and I see nothing in
the dialog.

Did you try the create button? You probably did. I can't create.

I did, and I get a dialog with three empty entries:

name
markup regex
accelerator

and I don't know what to write there.

Apart from default I have other names there as well. These can be found in
~/.kde4/share/apps/lokalize/ as default.db together with default.local

I do have entries in that directory, yes. There are several *.db, of about 26
bytes. The one for
opensuse has:

[Personal]
FirstRun=false

I start lokalize with --project <project file>. This does not open the project
but the project file in Recent opened projects. One of my project files looks
like this:

[General]
BranchDir=/home/freek/vertalingen/svn/oS111/yast/nl/po
GlossaryTbx=/home/freek/vertalingen/terms.tbx
PoBaseDir=/home/freek/vertalingen/svn/oStrunk/yast/nl/po
PotBaseDir=/home/freek/vertalingen/svn/oStrunk/yast/nl/po
ProjectID=oSyast/trunk

Project files are stored directly in the "root" directory. The "index.lokalize"
file for yast/es/po has:

[General]
BranchDir=../../../../branches/openSUSE-11_2-Branch/yast/es/po
GlossaryTbx=../../../../terms.tbx
LangCode=es
MailingList=opensuse-translation-es@xxxxxxxxxxxx
PotBaseDir=../../50-pot
ProjectID=openSUSE

Notice that the "ProjectID" token is simply the ID of the memory database.

I created /home/freek/vertalingen/svn/oStrunk/yast/nl using

cd vertalingen/svn/oStrunk/yast/nl
svn checkout https://<u>@svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-
i18n/trunk/yast/nl/po

likewise webyast and lcn by replacing yast by these words. Also the oS111
ones.
So all in all I have 6 project files for opensuse.

Yes, that is similar to what I should have, but first I need memory working,
and it doesn't.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Elessar))