Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.3 Translation Planning?
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 11:08:07 -0300

El 06/03/10 10:57, Carlos E. R. escribió:
This is what you can do with Lokalize. But if you want to do that you
have to get the glossary in TBX format (an ISO standard for
terminology, aka glossaries), or you can make the glossary word by
word using Lokalize (Go to Utilities->Glossary. Maybe this is wrong
since I am translating from Galician to English). But frankly I prefer
to have an TBX file (a glossary file) and import it to Lokalize.

Yes, I see the advantage, but I don't have such a file, and I don't know how
to make it.
Gabriel, are you game?

I'll take a look.

- --