Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.3 Translation Planning?
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:17:38 +0100
Onsdag den 3. marts 2010 00:36:18 skrev Carlos E. R.:
On Tuesday, 2010-03-02 at 23:14 +0100, Martin Schlander wrote:
Lokalize is much better than KBabel ever was - and has been for a while.

Las time I looked Lokalize held a lot of promise - but that is, promise. I
couldn't figure how to configure it, and I did not find some functionality
I need.

You guys must be crazy ;-)

The diffs for fuzzy messages alone saves so much time that it can't be
exaggerated and is well worth the switch (supported by openSUSE PO-files since
11.2 cycle).

And there's so much else Lokalize does to help you translate better and
faster. Sometimes it's almost too easy.

You need to try it again (>= 4.3 version particularly). The time will be a
good investment.