Re: [opensuse-translation] Request to add new language Persian
  • From: Mostafa Barmshory <mostafa.barmshory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:24:37 +0330
Hi karl:
I`ll start my work on SVN. Will you let me know, when I should test
the installation program, pleas?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Mostafa Barmshory <mostafa.barmshory@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

 This is first translation of the text, and I believe it could be
better than this. I`ll update it latter with my friend. Would you
please tell me what should I do now?

Thanks, I syntactially checked your translation files and added them to
the Berlios SVN repository.  Now, please continue owrking directly in
the SVN, you have commit rights as barmshory.

The next step would be a test installation and checking whether proper
language support is available for you language.  If case of trouble,
please open bug reports or post your concerns here!