[opensuse-translation] trunk/packages
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:30:16 +0100
Hi,

I think I didn't yet "reopen" the translations of trunk/packages.
I spent some effort into splitting the packages by "importance"
and no longer by start letter. The larger catalogues I split to
contain no more than 1000 messages.

This also means that the chance of messages moving from one pot
file to another overnight is there, so my suggestion to commit
early and often. The msgmerge will take over the translation,
but if you have uncommited changes, you may get funny svn
merge conflicts.

Greetings, Stephan