Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN at Berlios
  • From: Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:38:04 +0300
2009/12/14 Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>:
Great. A few question/notes.
1. Where will grapfical statistics be hosted? Still
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/index.php? Becuase aren´t up to dated.
2. Could anybody update http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide
page? I´m still not exactly sure which one command to use for downloading
files.
3. Will be also any directly url via browser, like viewsvn
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/viewsvn/suse-i18n/trunk/? Sometimes i download
and translate some of files in Microsoft Windows.
Privet, Rastislav!
Can't help you with the first question (it interests me as well), but
as for others:
2. If noone stands up earlier, I'll take care of it within a day.
3. There are several available options for viewing SVN at berlios,
check https://developer.berlios.de/svn/?group_id=11406

Regards, Minton.