RE: [opensuse-translation] SVN at Berlios
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:22:52 +0100
From: Karl Eichwalder [mailto:ke@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 10:08 AM
To: OS-trans
Subject: Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN at Berlios

Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

You have to specify the locate path, for example:

svn switch --relocate \
https://$NOVELL_ACCOUNT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svn/suse-i18n/trunk \
https://$DEVELOPERNAME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse-
i18n/trunk .

Note the '.' at the end of the sentence.

Thanks! But it did not work for me. Thus I'll start with a fresh
checkout.

I think, the opensuse-i18n SVN is complete now. There are already fresh
checkins, though. Please check carefully whether everything is in
place. And then, happy translating at BerliOS!

Great. A few question/notes.
1. Where will grapfical statistics be hosted? Still
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/index.php? Becuase aren´t up to dated.
2. Could anybody update http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide
page? I´m still not exactly sure which one command to use for downloading
files.
3. Will be also any directly url via browser, like viewsvn
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/viewsvn/suse-i18n/trunk/? Sometimes i download
and translate some of files in Microsoft Windows.

Thanks

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto