Commit notifications? (Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN at Berlios)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:40:19 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

I think, the opensuse-i18n SVN is complete now. There are already fresh
checkins, though. Please check carefully whether everything is in
place. And then, happy translating at BerliOS!

Thus far I could not find an option to enable commit notification
mails--not that I read every checkin diff in the past, but I made it a
habit to watch over the SVN that way.

Please help, if possible.

R&D / Documentation