Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN at Berlios
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:07:36 +0100
Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

You have to specify the locate path, for example:

svn switch --relocate \
https://$NOVELL_ACCOUNT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svn/suse-i18n/trunk \
https://$DEVELOPERNAME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk
.

Note the '.' at the end of the sentence.

Thanks! But it did not work for me. Thus I'll start with a fresh
checkout.

I think, the opensuse-i18n SVN is complete now. There are already fresh
checkins, though. Please check carefully whether everything is in
place. And then, happy translating at BerliOS!

R&D / Documentation