[opensuse-translation] SVN at Berlios (still disabled)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:19:24 +0100
Our SVN at Berlios is still disabled. Nevertheless a small hint.

There is no need to check out the complete tree from Berlios once it is
available. You can use the svn switch command:

svn switch --relocate FROM TO [PATH]

I frankly admit that I'm not familar with this command and I'm not sure
about the exact syntax. But it is probably worth a try. Maybe, this
will work:

svn switch --relocate \
https://$NOVELL_ACCOUNT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svn/suse-i18n/trunk \
https://$DEVELOPERNAME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk

I'm not sure whether you must change to the local trunk directory first
and do the same for branches and tags. Any experts out there?

R&D / Documentation