Re: [opensuse-translation] Fwd: Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Homepage
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojta.sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 21:40:33 +0100
Dne Pá 27. listopadu 2009 19:03:45 Rastislav Krupanský napsal(a):
Dňa 12.11.2009 18:25, Andreas Jaeger wrote / napísal(a):
Guys, could you help me with translation of http://www.opensuse.org/en,
please?

The text is:
<h2>openSUSE 11.2 has been released!</h2>

href="http://news.opensuse.org/2009/11/12/opensuse-11-2-released/";>finall
y out!</a> The openSUSE Project is pleased to announce the release of
openSUSE 11.2. openSUSE 11.2 includes new versions of GNOME, KDE,
OpenOffice.org, Firefox, the Linux kernel, and many, many more updates
and improvements. In 11.2 you’ll find more than 1,000 open source desktop
applications. openSUSE also includes a full suite of server software and
a rich selection of open source development tools.<a
can also help out by<a href="http://digg.com/d319pa7";>Digging the 11.2
announcement</a> and<a
href="http://twitter.com/opensuse";>spreading the word on
Twitter</a>!</p>
<hr />

Hi.
The section not translated yet. Any progres?
And what about "Participate and join the community!"?

Yes, I have to say I'm little bit disappointed about that. There was big hurry
just after release and since then nothing has happened... Might I help the
translation process in any way? There should be easier and (semi)automatic way
how to manage this, might be in similar way as software.opensuse.org using
software-opensuse.pot... Any other idea? And for next time, the text for
translation on homepage should be available before planed change - it would
prevent period of lacking translation. Please, do not live in illusion
everyone is able to find everything easily in English...
Best regards,
Vojtěch Zeisek

--
Vojtěch Zeisek