Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org not usable in Konqueror
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:43:48 +0100
Op dinsdag 03 november 2009 07:22:24 schreef Александр Мелентьев:
2009/11/3 Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>:
The box around the DVD selection is not containing the text that is
supposed to be within the box. Also the GNOME box and the KDE box are not
properly displayed. The text that should be in it is outside the box.

I guess your KHTML or WebKit istallation is screwed. As for me, the
site looks good on both engines in KDE 4.3.2 release 5

I installed the newest version, KDE 4.3.3, now the problem is gone. So
apparently it was a problem in KDE 4.3.1.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf