Re: [opensuse-translation] software-opensuse-org.pot
  • From: Ray Chen <swyear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:15:47 +0800
2009/10/20 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I added software-opensuse-org to all languages. It contains the
texts of a new download web page we're currently developing.

It's far from complete, but we need to collect experience with
translating web pages with po files.

http://software.opensuse.org/developer2 is the currently deployed
version and it will redirect to e.g.
http://software.opensuse.org/developer2/da

Feel free to take a look, but only start translating it if it's ok
for you that it will change (possibly a lot). But it will be good
to have early feedback.

Greetings, Stephan

I've finished translation for software-opensuse-org.zh_TW.po
Hope can see the new localized page soon

Best Regards
Ray Chen