Re: [opensuse-translation] software-opensuse-org.pot
  • From: Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:50:04 +0300
27 октября 2009 г. 16:24 пользователь Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> написал:
Right, but as a translator, you can reformat the message to follow
your needs. There is no need to keep the English format if it doesn't
fit with your language.
Yes, that's exactly how I solved the problem for now. And sorry for
misunderstanding the initial message, you are absolutely right:
variables renaming should be done, too (e.g. I ran into another
grammar problem with providing number-independent words, needing to
reorder numbers)