Re: [opensuse-translation] Indiscriminated merges that are not fuzzied
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 16:16:14 -0300

Leandro Regueiro escribió:
I'll ask. Are in upstream merging without marking as fuzzy?

No, we are (openSUSE).
The script that creates the update-desktop files merge our translations
replacing it with upstream ones.
Conflicts are saved in update-desktop-files-conflicts, though the
changes are not marked as fuzzy.
As far as I remember it was decided (don't know by who), that if
something is incorrect it should be corrected upstream.
We (the spanish team) are considering to ignores this files because
every merge cause too much work for us.

- --
Kind regards.