Re: [opensuse-translation] [Fwd: [opensuse-factory] new Firefox feature (call for help)]
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 09:17:48 +0200
Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Wouldn't it be easiest to make it the template available somewhere?

For best results, I'd also recommend to go that way. Unpack the
*.properties and *.dtd files; Then you can probably use this shell
snippet to create a .pot file:

Writing back translation files to the *.properties and *.dtd files is
left as an exercise to a perl hacker ;) I guess we could also make use
of GNOME intltools or the KDE equivalent.

R&D / Documentation

List Navigation