Re: [opensuse-translation] [Fwd: [opensuse-factory] new Firefox feature (call for help)]
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:36:12 +0200
Hi,

Michael Skiba schrieb:
Am Montag, 29. Juni 2009 17:20:59 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Hi,

I'm looking for volunteers to translate a few strings.
Anyone interested and how is this going to work?

Wouldn't it be easiest to make it the template available somewhere?

Actually here you can see how it looks like and which locales are
already there:
http://git.opensuse.org/?p=projects/mozilla/susefox.git;a=tree;f=locale;hb=HEAD
The little archive containing en-US is here for now
http://www.rosenauer.org/susefox-en-US.tar.gz

About how many strings in numbers are we talking btw.? (I think I do the
German Part).

Actually only 8 strings. But I have to tell you that de is already done
as I'm german ;-) Thanks for your offer anyway.

Wolfgang