Re: [opensuse-translation] translations for libstorage
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:00:57 +0200
Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

2009/6/5 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
libstorage is now available for in "lcn".  I tried to transfer the old
translations from storage in "yast".  For the moment, do not work on
storage in "yast" until we have a new set of yast POT files.
Oops! And what will happen to already added fully translated
libstorage.ru.po I committed yesterday? :)

Nothing ;) The default 'msgmerge' command does not touch existing
translations.

And when the "new set of yast POT files" is supposed to appear?

Maybe, today or early next week.

FYI, I'm also just about to update the update-desktop-files.
Oh, BTW, when is update-desktop-files-conflicts get updated: on
upstream update (the one you are about to do) or on statistics update
(dayly)?

Coolo, can you please shed some light on this? I just called the
./50-tools/desktop-files-update.sh script.
Anyway, thanks for asking. I already wanted to try understanding what
happens behind the scenes with "conflicts".

R&D / Documentation