Re: [opensuse-translation] translations for libstorage
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 09:38:42 +0200
Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx> writes:

libstorage was no far part of yast2-storage but is not a seperate
project. Thus I need own translations.

Application Name: libstorage

Thanks, Arvin.

Hi translators,

libstorage is now available for in "lcn". I tried to transfer the old
translations from storage in "yast". For the moment, do not work on
storage in "yast" until we have a new set of yast POT files.

FYI, I'm also just about to update the update-desktop-files.

R&D / Documentation