Re: [opensuse-translation] Community Week: Translation
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:05:12 +0200
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

I'm back again. Please speak up, if you have concerns :) Also, very
basic questions or proposals are very much appreciated! If you think a
dedicated IRC channel would improve our communication, we can go for
it.

I just posted in IRC #opensuse-translation:

14:00 < ke_> I hope tomorrow you will have time to participate in:
14:01 < ke_> 11:00 CEST: Submitting YaST translations from SVN to
openSUSE:Factory
14:01 < ke_> If wanted I can repeat this session in the afternoon or on Friday

Of course, questions or remarks are allowed.

Shane Wims already offered to talk a bit on the "official" Novell
translation process. I'd also answer questions. We just must agree on
time and date.

R&D / Documentation