Re: [opensuse-translation] gnome-patch-translation.es.po
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 10:14:25 +0100
Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I was checking this file on trunk and found out that it has incomplete
or/and incorrect translations which were already corrected on 11.1
It looks as this file was updated from upstream replacing our previous
translations.

Yes, unfortunately this could happen; it is mentioned in
50-tools/gnome-patch-translation.README.

I think we still lack a way to communicate our (= openSUSE's)
improvements upstream. There are no predefined channels.

R&D / Documentation