Re: [opensuse-translation] Merging lcn files
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:40:12 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Last week I asked the program maintainers to update or remove their POT
files as appropriate. Some of them already took a look. I added the
--previous option to the msgmerge command and would like to give it a
try. Tomorrow I'd like to do a full merge--please, report any problem.

[...]

Anyway, if you have changes pending, please commit them within the next
12 hours. If this is not possible, I'll run an additional merge
tomorrow in the evening (CET).

This is done now.

R&D / Documentation