Re: [opensuse-translation] Can't access svn
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:31:25 -0200
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm getting the following error while trying to access the svn through
webdav and apache
(https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-11_1-Branch):
errcode=13 "Could not open the requested SVN filesystem"

Maybe related to SELinux
(http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#reposperms)

I do not know what is goin on there. webdav also does not work for me,
ATM. I'm not that familiar with webdav. Can you please report it in
the forge bugzilla:

http://devzilla.novell.com/forge/

Please, Cc ke@xxxxxxxxxx or "keichwa".

I have no grants to fill bugs on devzilla :( "Either no products have
been defined to enter bugs against or you have not been given access
to any."

--
Kind Regards