Re: [opensuse-translation] What's with the "aborting" status for some files?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:59:39 +0100
Strainu <strainu10@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm looking at ooo-build.po in
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/ro/lcn/index.php and i'm seeing 0
strings and "aborted". Why is this happening? I'm asking because the
files are still in the svn, and it's confusing the webapp we're using
to translate opensuse in Romanian

Strange. Other languages are also affected and I do not see the reason
why. We must ask Klara.

Maybe, there is a issue with the SVN server. ATM, it is very slow with
accepting large files such as the yast memory files (e.g.,
yast2.de.po).

R&D / Documentation