Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Adding New For Translation
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:33:37 +0100
Jonius <cjonius@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hello am Jonathan S. Seni from Tanzania, East Africa.

I would like to add new language, SWAHILI (sw) for openSuSE/SuSE
translation. I can do that work myself and I can act as a coordinator
for the team and organize everything required.

My novell.com login details are: User Name: Jonius.

Hello, Jonathan.

Thanks for the offer; you now have commit rights as Jonius. I just
initialized the yast files at
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n/trunk/yast/sw/po -- these are
still in the 11.1 state, but it is probably save to start working on
files such as base.sw.po or installation.sw.po. Once two or three files
are available, we start testing what additionally needs to be done to
support Kurdish on openSUSE properly.

Adding "sw" to the statistics page would be one of the next steps.

R&D / Documentation