[opensuse-translation] Not included translations in openSUSE 11.1
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:28:44 +0100
Hi.

I commited some slovak translations (for example kio_sysinfo.sk.po, kupdateapplet.sk.po, susetranslations.sk.po) three weeks ago, exactly on friday, 5.12.2008.
I´ve just installed openSUSE 11.1, but i can´t see changes in these translations. They aren´t translated. But trunk´s statistics show me, that these files are fully translated.
What can be a problem? Did i commit those translations too late?
Thanks.

S pozdravom/Best regards,

Rasto