Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE 11.1 notification mail: free box
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 06:18:45 +0100
Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx> writes:

Karl Eichwalder wrote:

I hope you all received the openSUSE 11.1 notification mail. This was
the offer of a free box to all active openSUSE developers, translators,
etc.

Is this notification addressed _only_ to the *Localization Team* members
listed on the wiki and people who gave some help for localization ?
http://en.opensuse.org/Localization_Team

For example, I've translated some wiki pages and am now translating
weekly newsletter as a member of "Weekly Newsletter Team". Am I one of
"active openSUSE developers, translators, etc."?

I'd say this counts, too. The difference is, wiki translators and
openSUSE.org activists are managed by Martin, AFAIK. I Cc him.