Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE 11.1 notification mail: free box
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:46:49 +0900
Karl Eichwalder wrote:

I hope you all received the openSUSE 11.1 notification mail. This was
the offer of a free box to all active openSUSE developers, translators,
etc.

Is this notification addressed _only_ to the *Localization Team* members
listed on the wiki and people who gave some help for localization ?
http://en.opensuse.org/Localization_Team

For example, I've translated some wiki pages and am now translating
weekly newsletter as a member of "Weekly Newsletter Team". Am I one of
"active openSUSE developers, translators, etc."?

Best,

--
_/_/_/ To be Happy! _/_/_/
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto _/_/