Re: [opensuse-translation] Final yast merge 11.1 RC1
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:20:26 +0100
Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I could keep up with the Dutch translations lately very well, but now I can
only start on it on Monday afternoon. Unless a fellow Dutch translator can do
it during the weekend.

Ok, thanks for the info. Today around 13:00 CET I'll package the yast
translations again, and then, later in the afternoon. I hope the build
team will accept them.

R&D / Documentation