Re: [opensuse-translation] Problems with update-desktop-files-kde.it.po
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:34:17 +0100
Am Mittwoch 19 November 2008 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
Stephan Kulow wrote:
I can understand why you're puzzled and that's why I asked you to
check the commits - but I still think fixing the problems upstream
is the way to go.

I can change the default to prefer openSUSE translations till the release
of 11.1, so you could fix the most prominent problems. But we need to
stick to upstream, otherwise we keep old bugs around forever.

Stephan, your last update (revision 42503) has broken again the
update-desktop-files-kde.it.po file, reintroducing again all old errors
I've corrected at revision 41743.

Oh sorry, noone reacted on my previous mail so I did not act. I'll revert and
fix.

Greetings, Stephan