Re: [opensuse-translation] Problems with update-desktop-files-kde.it.po
  • From: Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:07:06 +0100
Stephan Kulow wrote:
I can understand why you're puzzled and that's why I asked you to
check the commits - but I still think fixing the problems upstream
is the way to go.

I can change the default to prefer openSUSE translations till the release
of 11.1, so you could fix the most prominent problems. But we need to stick
to upstream, otherwise we keep old bugs around forever.

Stephan, your last update (revision 42503) has broken again the update-desktop-files-kde.it.po file, reintroducing again all old errors I've corrected at revision 41743.

I've asked to kde-it-translation ml how to solve problems and we agreed to correct wrong strings in parallel for this time and to agree for common translations for opensuse 11.2, because there was few time to correct errors upstream and I did not know if there was another merge from kde upstream.

Actually, I don't understand which is the source of your last update: is it kde-upstream or what?

Karl, I can not assure you that wrong strings are corrected before tomorrow evening...

Regards,
Andrea