Re: [opensuse-translation] Plasma applet right-click menu
  • From: "Olav P." <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:05:50 +0100
Torsdag 13. november 2008 11:23:58 skrev Martin Schlander:
Torsdag 13 november 2008 11:00:18 skrev Olav P.:
Are translations in the context menu which pops up when I rightclick on a
plasma applet available for openSUSE translators?

Probably not. You should report the problem to your KDE translators. Too
late for 11.1 - but at least they can fix it for 4.2/4.1.4.

If you think it's bad enough I guess you can file a bug report - but it
would need to be really, really bad then I think.

Thanks Martin,

I guess it's not at bug report candidate. The translation is not wrong, merely
a bit "funny" and I thought since KDE4 users will encounter this menu all the
time some fine-tuning might be a good idea :-).