Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Adding Georgian language
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:03:29 +0100
Am Samstag 08 November 2008 schrieb George Machitidze:
Hi again,

I have checked 11.1 beta 4 release and found that Georgian language is
included in boot menu, all fonts are OK, but when i start installation
or livecd - it's still english, in KDE4 this language is not included
and it's ok, but all opensuse...

Only thing I can say is that only RC_LANG is set to ka_GE.UTF8, so all
programs all running in english instead of georgian...

Can you please check what's wrong?
The livecd is english+german only - for installation it might be a bug
you need to report.

Greetings, Stephan