Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.1 RC1 merge is running
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 20:55:13 +0100
Hi Karl,

Could you please start packaging on Monday, at least for French because
we have numerous files not yet translated and it would be very nice if
we could work on it during the weekend.

Cheers,
Guillaume

Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
The last YaST merge for the RC1 (Release Candidate) is running. I'm not
aware of that many changes. Honestly, I only remember a new LVM related
warning. Translating this pop-up is a nice-to-have, but not an urgent
requirement.

I'd assume there are more changes probably caused by SLES and SLED
developement.

Tomorrow around noun I'd like to start packaging the translations for
RC1.

Cheers,
Karl