Re: [opensuse-translation] Testing Lokalize [Was: My kbabel does not spell check]
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 14:46:37 +0200 (CEST)

The Saturday 2008-09-27 at 10:56 +0200, Martin Schlander wrote:

That's what I was afraid of. It happened in 10.3, and it hapens again in
11.0

Hm, that shouldn't happen, but you haven't "lost" it. just run
'/opt/kde3/bin/konqueror' to launch the kde3 version.

Ah, right...

Perhaps edit your menu entries and panel launcher buttons to reflect that.

Perhaps... But you see, the only kde4 program I want is "lokalize". For the rest, I'll wait till 11.1 to use kde4; I know that there have been too many updates and I'd just be grumbling about this or that, knowing that it has been repaired on factory.

[... an hour later ]

I have started a kde3 session, and later a kde4 session, and both seem to work correctly. Also, as now I know where the kde3 programs are, allowing me to call the correct version from gnome, I will keep the kde4 version in the system (ie, I will not delete it).

Pity about lokalize being too old, I really wanted to use it.

Thank you for your suggestion to try it again :-)

- -- Cheers,