Re: [opensuse-translation] My kbabel does not spell check
  • From: "Kálmán Kéménczy" <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:18:17 +0200
Hi Carlos,

Because aspell is not handle Hungarian spell checking well, I use
hunspell with the following settings in kbabel.

Hungarian
UTF-8
International Ispell

Because hunspell works with myspell dictionaries I use the following packages:
hunspell-1.2.2.-15.1
myspell-hungarian 20080315-22.1

I have also us the following script:

/usr/local/bin/spell

#!/bin/bash
hunspell -d hu_HU -a

in the consle type ispell and the following message should appears:

International Ispell Version 3.2.06 (but really Hunspell 1.2.2)1.2.2 - Magyar

of course you have to change the settings to spanish in the script and
you have to install myspell-spanish package as well.
By the way Hunspell is the official spell checker in OOo and Firefox.

Hope it helps
kalman