Re: [opensuse-translation] Preparing first translation round 11.1
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:49:05 +0200
Miguel Angel Alvarez <maacruz@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

El Jueves 11 Septiembre 2008, Karl Eichwalder escribió:
I'm about to prepare the files for the first translation round (openSUSE
11.1). This round will last just one week, thus it is more for checking
whether everything is in place where it should.

But alpha3 isn't out yet, is it?

I'm not sure. In any case, reading the published roadmap, beta1 is due
next week:

http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap/11.1

R&D / Documentation