Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: KDE 4 Translation
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:05:19 -0500
This is'nt a KDE related issue. I had the same yesterday on my
openSuse for Walloon. For 10.3, the retail box included a double DVD.
For the 11.0 it's a single one. Result, with all aded features
(KDE4...), no more space on this single double layer DVD, not all
translation are shipped in as it was in the past.

It's just another wrong choice, not discussed with the community, made
at openSUSE. And it makes me wonder what is the "added value" of buying
a box.

Regards,
A.