[opensuse-translation] Re: Leaving Italian translation coordination
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:00:03 +0200
Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> writes:

I decided to leave my role of coordinator of the Italian translation
team for openSUSE from now on. So please, remove my commit rights when
you have time.

Done. Alberto, it is very sad to see you leaving. Thanks for all your work in
the past.

Andrea Florio <andreafl@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi, I would like to replace Alberto if there are no problems.

Thanks for the offer, Andrea. Please, tell me your Novell account name,
then I can SVN commmit right to you.

Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation