Re: [opensuse-translation] Missing slideshow lang files on installation media
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:42:11 +0200
Am Donnerstag 19 Juni 2008 schrieb Ladislav Michnovič:

I hope it would be fixed at least on the ftp repo. The bug #400581is
still in state new.
Because Karl is in his well deserved vacation? And no, we don't change
the FTP repo unless we're forced to do so by legal or heavy security
concerns.

Especially as FTP installations are done by experts, that usually are
not _so_ interested in slideshows, I don't think it's necessary either.

Greetings, Stephan