Re: [opensuse-translation] License problem
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:43:36 +0200
On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
It's not really _that_ problematic as the english license is the only
one that counts anyway, but it would be great if some could send me
a translated version of the diff below. I basically only need the two
lines with a guidance what other lines to remove.

You may make and use unlimited copies of the Software within your
Organization. With respect to any version containing the letters "OSS" in
-the product name (with the exception of those versions containing the
-letters "NON-OSS" in their product names), whereby the product name is
-defined in the file "content" in the uppermost directory of the product, You
+the product name, whereby the product name is
+defined in first line of this Agreement, You
may make and distribute unlimited copies of the Software outside Your
organization. You may make and distribute unlimited modified copies outside
Your organization provided You remove all Novell trademarks, trade dress,

Hello.
What I see on the 11.0 media in EULA.txt file is the part which is
marked to be removed in the diff output above.
That part wasn't in 10.3 EULA text. Haven't you accidentally run the
diff on the files in reversed sequence ?

Regards Ladislav.