Re: [opensuse-translation] Missing slideshow lang files on installation media
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:10:57 +0200

The Thursday 2008-06-19 at 10:50 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:

Maybe a month later, a remastering of the dvd could be done correcting
all
the last minute problems found or still to be found. You know, the real
testing will come now, regardless of beta phases :-p

We're discussed this and it seems not very likely. We'll see.

I know, I know :-)

There have to be more significant problems in order to justify that
decision; so we have to wait first to see if there are non discovered,
important, bugs waiting out there. But, from the users point of view, a
remastering a month later for the "perfect release" would be nice. I'm not
advocating it, I'm just dreaming aloud ;-)

I hope it would be fixed at least on the ftp repo. The bug #400581is
still in state new.
Regards Ladislav.