Re: [opensuse-translation] Missing slideshow lang files on installation media
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:40:22 +0200 (CEST)

The Thursday 2008-06-19 at 09:49 +0200, guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx wrote:

Selon Thruth <>:

It is really a pity....

Sure it is...

Anyone knows if it will be fixed in the iso images or not? I guess this last
minute change is bad but I think it is not too much to add the right files.
Maybe we can release an updated version of the 11.0 on the server.

Maybe a month later, a remastering of the dvd could be done correcting all the last minute problems found or still to be found. You know, the real testing will come now, regardless of beta phases :-p

- -- Cheers,