Re: [opensuse-translation] Missing slideshow lang files on installation media
  • From: guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:49:10 +0200

Selon Thruth <gubotruth@xxxxxxxxx>:

It is really a pity....

Sure it is...

Anyone knows if it will be fixed in the iso images or not? I guess this last
minute change is bad but I think it is not too much to add the right files.
Maybe we can release an updated version of the 11.0 on the server.

Regards,

Guillaume

However, last-minute fixes are common in translation&development.
Guess we should not simply say no to all that...

Regards,
Thruth
On 6/17/08, Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tirsdag den 17. Juni 2008 10:55:16 skrev Stephan Kulow:
> Yeah, but it wasn't decided or anything, it just happened. Looks to me
as
> Karl added gl short before release and somehow dropped the other
languages
> in the Makefile.
>
> It's a pity, but I'm afraid that's the price of updating translations so
> late in the process ;(

Yes, please don't do that again.

What's the point in updating translations way after translation freeze
anywho...