Re: [opensuse-translation] License problem
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 15:53:04 +0200
Am Montag 09 Juni 2008 schrieb Yasuhiko Kamata:
Hi Stephan,

In Japanese translation, there was no appropriate sentences like this;

(with the exception of those versions containing the
letters "NON-OSS" in their product names), whereby the product name
is defined in the file "content" in the uppermost directory of the
product,

I think the Japanese version is a little outdated thing.

Then we better ignore it all together. I can also remove it - but it's
usually good font test to have so much japanse on the screen :)

Greetings, Stephan