Re: [opensuse-translation] new strings in update-desktop-files-*
  • From: "¡ElCheVive!" <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:21:40 -0300
2008/6/6 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
Are there many changes? We were told something Gnome related got
updated or finalized and I did not that many new things. Anyway,
AFAIK, everthing is meant to go into 11.0, so we probably must
schedule an online update.

Of course, it is also possible that one of my previous updates did
not work out as expected.

Nevertheless, localization is probably very good now; there
are not that many new bug reports ATM.

Hi,

Not too much strings.... 3 untranslated and 17 fuzzy in total (3 files
changed) most of them related to KNetworkManager, some for MusE,
Akregator, KMobileTools and the Online Help.

Appears that coolo did this merge:

Revision 33588 - (view) (download) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Modified Fri Jun 6 15:05:32 2008 UTC (3 hours, 9 minutes ago) by coolo
File length: 173688 byte(s)
Diff to previous 31712
merged today's autobuild

Yeah...many bugs from localization were close, including the My
Computer (sysinfo:/) in KDE4...

Thanks and regards,

Luiz