Re: [opensuse-translation] Fixed strings for final
  • From: Thruth <gubotruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 00:16:51 +0800
Hi Karl,

I've just done some translation fixes on svn, especially fixes on
patterns, gnome-packageit & RELEASE-NOTE. If you could included those
last-minute updates into the final, it would be much appreciated.

Btw.Found a typo in gnome-packagekit.pot
"No spplications were chosen to be installed"
should be
"No applications were chosen to be installed"

Thanks,
Thruth