Re: lcn changes (Re: [opensuse-translation] Still approaching 11.0 RC: 3 yast files updated)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 20:39:48 +0200
Am Mon 26 May 2008 06:53:03 PM CEST schrieb Jean Cayron <jean.cayron@xxxxxxxxx>:

What are the guidelines now that RC will be out. Are we still allowed
to translate or should we only focus to bug in translations?

You can continue working on the translations all the time. We just cannot
guarantee that translations done now (after building the packages for the
RC) will get published on the 11.0 installation media.

Depending on the amount of translations done now (after the RC), we might
be able to offer online updates, though. End of June, would this be fine
with you?

We must track this in Bugzilla. One of you can open such a "translation
bug" and then the other translators can add their language for which an
online update is useful.

Cheers,
Karl