Re: [opensuse-translation] knetworkmanager about 100 strings to work on?
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:47:19 +0200
Am Mittwoch 21 Mai 2008 schrieb Michael Skiba:
Hi everyone,

I just discovered that our knetworkmanager file got 61 fuzzy and 41
untranslated strings. Is this correct?

I actually thought we finished knetworkmanager already - at least I didn't
notice a file with such a high unfinished rate (102 strings to work on of
123 total strings).

Greetings
Michael

See my mail with Summary: [opensuse-translation] kde networkmanager

Greetings, Stephan